When I get asked what the most used tool in my craft room is, hands down my answer is my Cricut.
You’ll find several tutorials on the site for learning Design Space, using different machines, and crafting with various materials. Start with these suggestions., and feel free to ask me questions too!
Most Recent Cricut Posts
- Decorate Long Pants with Cricut Maker 3
- How to Use Cricut Mug Press
- What is the Cricut Mug Press?
- Infusible Ink Sequin Pillow
- Cricut Joy – Perfect Crafter Holiday Gift
- Kitchen Holiday Gifts with Cricut Joy
- Making Money with Cricut
- Infusible Ink Placemat
- Day of the Week Planner Stickers
- Address Labels with Cricut
- Cricut machine
- Weeding tools
- Iron-on vinyl
- Adhesive vinyl
- Printable vinyl (or try clear sticker paper)