When I get asked what the most used tool in my craft room is, hands down my answer is my Cricut.
Most Recent Cricut Posts
- Cricut Paper Dolls
- Cricut Box with Perforated Lid
- How to Make Cards with Cricut
- What are Essential Materials for Cricut?
- Decorate a Trucker Hat with Cricut Hat Press
- Embroidery Pattern with Cricut
- Cricut Bright 360 Review
- Travel Hacks with Iron-on Vinyl
- Decorate a Trucker Hat
- How to Decorate a Wine Bag
You’ll find several tutorials on the site for learning Design Space, using different machines, and crafting with various materials. Start with these suggestions, and feel free to ask me questions too!