To get the most out of the printables you download from Crafting in the Rain, here are some useful supplies you should have around.
- Printer (I love using an HP printer so I can take advantage of the Instant Ink subscription)
- Cardstock – just a regular 8.5 x 11 pack of white cardstock from someplace like Walmart (check near their printer paper) will work great. Sometimes plain printer paper works too, but I like how cardstock is sturdier.
- Sticker paper – printable vinyl or Avery full sticker sheets are better than Cricut sticker paper in my opinion.
- Paper trimmer – try the Cricut trimmer or a Fiskars one
- Scoring board for creating crisp fold lines when needed.
I’ve designed printables for organization, holidays, and activities. Some of the most popular printables have been the monthly calendars, teacher card, and lab matching game.