To get the most out of the printables you download from Crafting in the Rain, here are some useful supplies you should have around.
- Printer (I love using an HP printer so I can take advantage of the Instant Ink subscription)
- Cardstock – just a regular 8.5 x 11 pack of white cardstock from someplace like Walmart (check near their printer paper) will work great. Sometimes plain printer paper works too, but I like how cardstock is sturdier.
- Sticker paper – printable vinyl or Avery full sticker sheets are better than Cricut sticker paper in my opinion.
- Paper trimmer – try the Cricut trimmer or a Fiskars one
- Scoring board for creating crisp fold lines when needed.