Want to play this fun printable monster memory game with your kids? They’ll love it. And we have more monster themed printables in this post too.
We get together and design a theme of printables every month that can help you plan fun activities for your kids, decorate your house, and even be useful in your own life.
Creating this monster matching game is simple. Use the following form to download the two page PDF.
Print two copies of the file so that each monster image has a match. Then use a paper trimmer to cut the memory cards apart.
To make a sturdier game, print on white cardstock. You could even laminate the cards with a laminator to extend their durability.
The printable monster memory game has 24 monster matches and would be a great activity for 2-4 players.
After playing, store the cards in a plastic bag or clear card box for later fun.
Here are the rest of the free monster printables. Visit each site to get the printable from that designer.
- Monster Bathroom Signs from Hello Creative Family
- Monster Coloring Pages from Happiness is Homemade
- Monsters Memory Game from Crafting in the Rain
- Build a Monster Sticker Sheet from The Country Chic Cottage
- Monster Guess Who from Happy Go Lucky
- Cute Monster Coloring Page from 100 Directions
- Monster iSpy Game from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Monster Mad Lib from Mad in Crafts
- Monster Coloring Bookmarks from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- How to Draw a Monster from Liz on Call
- Monster Away Spray from Tried & True Creative
Which monster printable is your favorite? We hope you enjoy them!