Our free SVG theme this month is wine – so if you love to drink it, or give bottles as gifts, or both, you’ll love the designs we came up with. I made a love the wine you’re with SVG which would go great on a wine bag
This SVG can be cut from iron-on vinyl to apply to a burlap or fabric wine bag like this. Or, use one of the Cricut wine bags and use Infusible Ink to decorate it!
Start by downloading the file using this form
Then upload to Design Space and make it the right size for your bag. Cut and apply to the wine bag according to instructions for your particular material and bag.
But don’t stop there. Visit each of the blogs listed below to access their free wine SVG – and be sure to tag them if you make a project with their design!
- Time to Wine Down – 30 Minute Crafts
- AM/PM matching set – Mad in Crafts
- Love the wine you’re with – Crafting in the Rain
- Sip Sip Hooray – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Partners in Wine -Happy Go Lucky
- Wine Glasses – 100 Directions
- Everything Happens for a Riesling – Happiness is Homemade
- I’ve Waited Nine Months for This! – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Every Day Is Winesday – Hello Creative Family
- Good Friends Wine Together – The Country Chic Cottage
Use their examples below for ideas on how to use all these cute SVG wine designs.
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)
USEFUL TIPS FOR USING SVGS
Read this post if you want a refresher on how to upload an SVG to Design Space.
Click here for a post on using iron-on vinyl.
Tips for using Cricut vinyl