Calling all 80’s fans! I drew these rad printable 80’s stickers in honor of Linda from Fun for Little Ones.
She was one of our free printables participants and she sadly passed away last month. I understand she loved all things 80’s so all our printables today have an 80’s theme. Please enjoy our free files, and bookmark her site to continue to access her great ideas.
My 80’s decals are a boombox, cassette tape, and RAD. Use them to decorate your planner, your laptop, your water bottle and more.
Start by downloading the file using this form.
This file is for Personal Use only. If you want to be able to sell creations using this file, please purchase this Commercial License to sell up to 500 items. Thanks!
Click here if you want the extended collection of 80’s stickers in my Etsy shop.
These stickers will come to you in a single PNG file that you can upload to Cricut or Silhouette to use in print then cut. Read this post to learn about making stickers with Cricut.
Click through to each post below to access their 80s printable.
- How To Give Your Kids An 80’s Summer – Hello Creative Family
- 80’s Stickers – Crafting in the Rain
- 80s Party Banner – The Country Chic Cottage
- 80’s Music Bingo – Happy Go Lucky
- 80s Coloring Page and Printable Art – 100 Directions
- 80s Movie Guessing Game – Mad in Crafts
- 80’s Party Circles – Everyday Party Magazine
- Cassette Treat Box – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Stay Rad coloring page – Liz on Call
- Boom Box Card – Persia Lou
- 80’s Mixed Tape Gift Card – Printable Crush
- Cassette Tape Card – Tried and True
Have fun with these printable 80’s stickers, and the rest of the 80s printables. If you use them, please be sure to tag the creator! We love to see your creativity.