How about some printable snow day bookmarks to color! If you end up with a snow day soon, you’ll get good use out of all these snow day printables.
Print out this page and let your kids color the bookmarks. Then cut them out and use as is, or laminate them to last longer.
Use this form to download the free snow day bookmarks.
I recommend printing on cardstock either way. They’ll be easier to color with markers or colored pencils.
Then follow the links below:
- Snow Day Winter Activities Bundle – Hello Creative Family
- Roll a Snowman Game – Happiness is Homemade
- Snow Coloring Bookmarks – Crafting in the Rain
- Snow Day Bucket List – Everyday Party Magazine
- Winter Game Cards – Kara Creates
- Winter Penguin Coloring Page – 100 Directions
- Snow Day iSpy – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Winter This or That Game -Mad in Crafts
- Snowman Jokes – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Snowman Coloring Page – Creatively Beth
You’ll be able to print snowman jokes,
snow man and winter games,
and more coloring activities too.
Sometimes a snow day is perfect for playing outside in the snow. But when that gets old, or you just need everyone inside for a while, we hope you get good use out of these snow day printables.