I designed this Silent Night snowflake SVG last year, but I’m finally getting around to sharing it this year!
I hand-lettered Silent Night on my iPad, and using the symmetry tool was able to create a snowflake shape with it.
I love it on a pillow like this. To put it on an ornament, the letters will get quite small and might be hard to weed.
But experiment with it how you like, and I’d love to see what you make with it!
Use this form to download the Silent Night snowflake SVG
Then check out all the other free snowflake SVGs from my friends here.
- Hello Creative Family – This is My Snow Day Shirt
- Crafting in the Rain – Silent Night Snowflake
- Everyday Party Magazine – Snowman
- Kara Creates – I’m Snow Cute
- 100 Directions – Snowflake Layered Art
- Hey Let’s Make Stuff – Snowflake Monogram
- That’s What Che Said – Let it Snow, Somewhere Else
- Mad in Crafts – Let it Snow
- Artsy- Fartsy Mama – Snowflake Earrings
Lots of inspiration on how to use these designs!
And if you like the “Silent Night” version, you might like the bundle in my shop. You’ll get 3 other snowflakes for a set of “Holy Night” “All is Calm” and “All is Bright.” They’d even make really cute print and cut stickers!
Shop for supplies here:
- Iron-on vinyl (for making totes, apparel)
- Adhesive vinyl (for decorating covers)
- Printable vinyl (for making stickers)
- Cricut or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)