These cute free dinosaur valentines say “I’d hug you if my arms were longer.” Print them out for your kids to take to school!
I’m linking to more printable dinosaur activities below, so make sure to check those out too.
Use this form to enter your email – then watch your inbox for the dinosaur valentines to be delivered. (If the form is being temperamental and not showing up for you, send me a message and I’ll email it.)
For more durable valentines, print these out on white cardstock. There are 2 of each card on a sheet, so 8 dinosaur valentines total per sheet.
Set your printer to “best” quality so the colors look the best. Then cut with a paper trimmer, have your kid sign the cards, and tape on a candy if you want.
And for more dinosaur printables, visit each blog post below. You’ll love what everyone made!
- Dinosaur Mad Libs – Mad in Crafts
- Dino Word Search and Activity Page – Everyday Party Magazine
- Dinosaur Coloring Sheets and Games – Hello Creative Family
- Dinosaur Coloring Book Marks – Liz on Call
- Dino Valentines – Crafting in the Rain
- Dinosaur Maze Activity Page – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Dinosaurs Coloring Page – 100 Directions
- Dinosaur Dot to Dot – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Dinosaur Roll and Color – Happy Go Lucky