Are you ready for some green? Make this So Lucky porch sign for the next holiday!
Get your free So Lucky Porch Sign SVG using this form – enter your email, and then check your inbox. This free file is for personal use only, but you can buy the bundle listing and get a commercial license with it!
You can also get these other St. Patrick’s Day files for free by visiting each link below.
- Shamrock Earrings – Pen + Posh
- Kiss Me Irish – Designs By Hope Yoder
- Free Shamrock SVG – We Can Make That
- Shamrock SVG – The Crafty Blog Stalker
- St. Patricks Gnome Box – Creates with Love
- So Lucky Porch Sign – Crafting in the Rain
I hope you have fun with all these St. Patrick’s Day designs! If you love porch signs and want to decorate some double-sided ones for more seasons, check out this listing for a set of 4 porch signs!
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)