Do you love to organize your life in a planner? Do you have a baby who looks adorable in custom onesies? Then this planner in training SVG is for you!
The new year will be here before we know it, and with that comes the renewed energy to plan our lives, organize our calendars, and be cute while we do it. These free planner SVG files will help you stay organized, decorate your calendars, notebooks, and more.
** Want some planner stickers? I designed these day of the week stickers you can download too.
Access each SVG by visiting each blog in the list below.
Read this post if you want a refresher on how to upload an SVG to Design Space.
Size the design so that it will fit on the baby bodysuit.
Cut iron-on vinyl in your choice of colors. Remember to MIRROR before cutting!
Click here for a post on using iron-on vinyl.
This design could even be added to a bib or something else.
Use this form to download the Planner in Training SVG. After entering your name and email, it will take you to box.net to download the file.
This SVG is for Personal Use only. To use this file to make items to sell, please purchase a limited commercial license for $3 to sell up to 500 items with this design.
- Crazy Planner Lady – The Country Chic Cottage
- Printable Planner Stickers – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Motivational Stickers – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Planner Tabs and Bookmarks – That’s What Che Said
- Planner Pocket Folders – Hello Creative Family
- Planners Gonna Plan – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Planner Stickers – 100 Directions
- Goal Digger – Everyday Party Magazine
- Chaos Coordinator – Happy Go Lucky
- Magical Plans – SEE Lindsay
- Planner or It Didn’t Happen – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- No Idea What is Going On – Pattern Revolution
- Planner in Training – Crafting in the Rain
- Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan – 30 Minute Crafts
- Let Me Pencil You In – Mad in Crafts
Shop for supplies here:
- Iron-on vinyl (for making totes, apparel)
- Adhesive vinyl (for decorating covers)
- Printable vinyl (for making stickers)
- Cricut or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)