Easter is on April 21st this year. That is one of the later dates for the holiday to show up in the year, so that means you have plenty of time to get all those Easter crafts in! I designed a kids Easter egg hunt t-shirt.
To make your Easter crafting even easier, we have designed 16 free Easter SVG files to share with you. You’ll be able to make shirts, egg baskets or bags, decor and more.
Start by downloading the egg hunt SVG using this form.
This file is for Personal Use only. If you want to be able to sell creations using this file, please purchase this Commercial License to sell up to 500 items. Thanks!
And it’s so true, right? You ask your kid to find their school library book, or their other shoe, and it’s an impossible task. But tell them there are candy-filled eggs hidden all over the park and they’ll take off running and be seriously dedicated.
So go download this Easter shirt SVG and feel free to mix up the colors on your shirt. It would be a great way to use up some htv scraps for the colored eggs. Or they would look so cute each done in glitter iron-on!
Read this post for how to use iron-on vinyl.
If you make one of these shirts, I would love to see!
And have fun looking through these other adorable free Easter SVG posts.
- Just Here for the Chocolate – Pattern Revolution
- Oh, for Peep’s Sake – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Hunting Season – The Simply Crafted Life
- Bunny Ears – 100 Directions
- Hip Hop Bunny – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hip Hop Hippy to the Hip Hip Hop – Happy Go Lucky
- Too Hip to Hop – Kingston Crafts
- Happy Easter Eggs – That’s What Che Said
- Chillin’ With My Peeps – Hello Creative Family
- Chicks Dig Me – Happiness is Homemade
- Chick Magnet – seeLINDSAY
- First Time Hunter – The Country Chic Cottage
- Happy Easter Y’All – Pineapple Paper Co
- I Can Find Anything – Crafting in the Rain
- Egg Hunt Champion – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Easter Pick Up Truck – Everyday Party Magazine
If you’re ever looking for more SVGs to use with your Cricut, check out my Etsy shop here
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)