Do you guys have a birthday season in your family? Ours are kind of clustered near the end of the year, so we’re in a break. But there are always other birthdays happening. And if you have a bunch in your future, you will love these free birthday SVGs!
Here is the one I designed. Kind of a throwback to the 80’s and 90’s with a bit of Valley Girl thrown in.
Start by downloading the “Like Totally My Birthday” SVG using this form.
This SVG is for Personal Use only. To use this file to make items to sell, please purchase a limited commercial license for $3 to sell up to 500 items with this design.
Add to your SVG collection with this list of other free birthday SVGs. Perfect for shirts, birthday cards, or even decoration!
- Two Nado – The Country Chic Cottage
- Aged to Perfection – The Kingston Home
- Birthday Shark – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Birthday Girl/Boy – That’s What Che Said
- This is My Birthday Shirt – Hello Creative Family
- Birthday Squad – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Level Unlocked – Happiness is Homemade
- Birthday Cupcake – 100 Directions
- Kids Birthday – Everyday Party Magazine
- First Birthday – Happy Go Lucky
- Currently Accepting Gifts – seeLINDSAY
- Happy Birthday To Me – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- It’s Like Totally My Birthday – Crafting in the Rain
- They Say It’s Your Birthday Card – Mad in Crafts
- Time for Cake – 30 Minute Crafts
Read this post if you want a refresher on how to upload an SVG to Design Space.
Click here for a post on using iron-on vinyl.
Tips for using Cricut vinyl
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)
USEFUL TIPS FOR USING SVGS
If you’re ever looking for more SVGs to use with your Cricut, check out my Etsy shop here and all the free SVGs on the blog.
Leave a Reply