It’s time for Christmas crafting! I made Christmas round sign SVG with some of my favorite Christmas words.
Whether you’re making gifts or decking the halls, you will love this month’s collection of free SVGs.
Buy or make a wooden circle sign blank and stain or paint if you want.
You could also use this design to decorate a plate, but just be aware that some parts of the design will be quite thin at a small size.
Use this form to download the free Christmas sign SVG
This file is for personal use only – if you would like to use it to make items to sell, please purchase this commercial license for making up to 500 items.
Upload the SVG to Design Space.
Read this post if you want a refresher on how to upload an SVG to Design Space.
Size the design so that it will fit on the wood circle.
Cut with vinyl to apply directly to the wood, or cut the design as a stencil and paint the sign. I’ve always been impressed with how well the Cricut stencil vinyl works, in case you need a recommendation!
Read this post for how to use vinyl as a stencil.
This design could even be added to a kitchen towel or a tote bag with iron-on vinyl!
Here are some of the creative ways to use all the free Christmas SVGs – visit all the links at the bottom of the post to access them. You’ve got shirts, ornaments, and decor to share the holiday spirit with everyone!
See this post for all the free Christmas SVGs from last year.
- Baking Spirits Bright – The Country Chic Cottage
- Don’t Get Your Tinsel In A Tangle – Kingston Crafts
- Chillin With My Gnomies – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Mele Kalikimaka – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Naughty Nice I Tried – That’s What Che Said
- Oh Fudge – Hello Creative Family
- Sleigh All Day – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Dear Santa, I Can Explain… – Happiness is Homemade
- Handmade Paper Ornaments – 100 Directions
- It’s a Beaut Clark – Everyday Party Magazine
- Too Cute for the Naughty List – Happy Go Lucky
- Cotton-Headed Ninny Muggins – SEE Lindsay
- Sweet But Twisted – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer – Pattern Revolution
- Christmas Round Sign – Crafting in the Rain
- Elf – Good News, I Saw A Dog – Mad in Crafts
Shop for supplies here:
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)