It’s time for Christmas crafting! Whether you’re making gifts or decking the halls, you will love this month’s collection of free SVGs. I made Christmas round sign SVG with some of my favorite Christmas words.
Buy or make a wooden circle sign blank and stain or paint if you want.
Upload the SVG to Design Space.
Read this post if you want a refresher on how to upload an SVG to Design Space.
Size the design so that it will fit on the wood circle.
Cut with vinyl to apply directly to the wood, or cut the design as a stencil and paint the sign.
Read this post for how to use vinyl as a stencil.
This design could even be added to a kitchen towel or a tote bag with iron-on vinyl!
Here are some of the creative ways to use all the free Christmas SVGs – visit all the links at the bottom of the post to access them. You’ve got shirts, ornaments and decor to share the holiday spirit with all!
See this post for all the free Christmas SVGs from last year.
Use this form to enter your email and then get the download link for the whip it SVG.
This SVG is for Personal Use only. To use this file to make items to sell, please purchase a limited commercial license for $3 to sell up to 500 items with this design.
- Baking Spirits Bright – The Country Chic Cottage
- Don’t Get Your Tinsel In A Tangle – Kingston Crafts
- Chillin With My Gnomies – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Mele Kalikimaka – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Naughty Nice I Tried – That’s What Che Said
- Oh Fudge – Hello Creative Family
- Sleigh All Day – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Dear Santa, I Can Explain… – Happiness is Homemade
- Handmade Paper Ornaments – 100 Directions
- It’s a Beaut Clark – Everyday Party Magazine
- Too Cute for the Naughty List – Happy Go Lucky
- Cotton-Headed Ninny Muggins – SEE Lindsay
- Sweet But Twisted – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer – Pattern Revolution
- Christmas Round Sign – Crafting in the Rain
- Elf – Good News, I Saw A Dog – Mad in Crafts
Shop for supplies here: