Here’s another iPad creation! I designed it all in Procreate and moved it to Illustrator to finish and make the perfect Witch Era SVG.
So, I can’t say for sure that everyone saying “I’m in my _____ era” is attributed to the huge success of Taylor Swift’s Eras tour, but that’s what I was thinking when I designed this.
I love how it’s a little bit vintage, a little bit magical. I hope you love it too!
Fill out this form and the link will go to your email.
There are more Witch and Wizard SVGs to download from each post below so be sure to check them out.
To get the most out of the designs you download from Crafting in the Rain, here are some useful posts.
- How to upload an SVG to Design Space
- Tips for using iron-on vinyl
- How to layer iron-on vinyl
- How to transfer adhesive vinyl
USEFUL TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
- Cricut or Silhouette
- Adhesive vinyl
- Transfer tape
- Iron-on Vinyl (htv)
- Weeding tools
- Printable iron-on
- Printer (I love using an HP printer so I can take advantage of the Instant Ink subscription)
- Sticker paper – printable vinyl or Avery full sticker sheets are better than Cricut sticker paper in my opinion.