This SVG design was a fun one – I made a Wanted Extrovert Friend SVG that looks a little like an old wanted poster.
Even the people who have trouble making friends and striking up conversations, still want to go do things sometimes, right?
We just often need an invite, or a little encouragement.
So thanks to everyone out there making us feel loved and included 🙂
Fill out this form to get the Wanted Extrovert Friend SVG in your email.
To add to your collections of free SVGs to use, be sure to visit each link below to see their take on our Introvert / Extrovert theme.
To get the most out of the designs you download from Crafting in the Rain, here are some useful posts.
- How to upload an SVG to Design Space
- Tips for using iron-on vinyl
- How to layer iron-on vinyl
- How to transfer adhesive vinyl
USEFUL TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
- Cricut or Silhouette
- Adhesive vinyl
- Transfer tape
- Iron-on Vinyl (htv)
- Weeding tools
- Printable iron-on
- Printer (I love using an HP printer so I can take advantage of the Instant Ink subscription)
- Sticker paper – printable vinyl or Avery full sticker sheets are better than Cricut sticker paper in my opinion.