As weather warms up, we often turn to our porches and outdoor spaces. Why not spruce up your front door with a new doormat! I designed a Nice Shoes SVG or you can decorate a plain doormat with any of the free doormat SVGs below.
There are a few places to check for plain doormats – IKEA, Amazon, home improvement stores. And speaking of shoes, you could also build a shoe bench for your entryway to keep shoes organized inside.
There are a couple of good tutorials on how to make a doormat with a stencil like this.
Start by downloading the “Nice Shoes” SVG using this form.
This SVG is for Personal Use only. To use this file to make items to sell, please purchase a limited commercial license for $3 to sell up to 500 items with this design.
Then imagine all the other cute porch decor you’ll have with these other options!
- Please Leave by 9 by The Country Chic Cottage
- There’s, Like, a Lot of Kids in Here by Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Welcome, Y’all by Pineapple Paper Co.
- Hello by Hello Creative Family
- Hello, Sunshine by Happiness is Homemade
- There’s, Like, Hella Kids in Here by Everyday Party Magazine
- Come In, We Are Awesome by Happy Go Lucky
- Shut the Front Door by Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Welcome, We Hope You Like Big Dogs by Pattern Revolution
- Nice Shoes by Crafting in the Rain
- Did You Call First by Mad in Crafts
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)