Looking for free SVGs you can use in your St. Patrick’s Day crafting? You’ll love this collection of 16 files that you can use for St. Patrick’s Day shirts, onesies, mugs, and decor, including my lucky shamrock free SVG. (some links affiliate)
I made a shirt with green glitter iron-on, and I think it would actually look really cute on a pair of white canvas shoes too.
Download the lucky shamrock SVG.
Upload to Cricut Design Space (or works with a Silhouette too.)
Resize so it will fit on your project (shirt, bib, shoes, etc.)
Place green glitter iron-on on the mat with shiny side down.
Mirror the image, cut and weed.
Heat EasyPress to 330 for glitter iron-on. Preheat for 5 seconds. Press for 30 seconds, and 5 more seconds from the back. Peel while warm.
Read here for extra iron-on vinyl tips.
Need iron-on vinyl? Expressions Vinyl has this current sale: and get 20% off all HTV with code GROUNDHOG2019 til Feb 14. Shop now.
Now visit all the links below to download each of these other SVG files.
- One Lucky Lil Miss or Man from Simply Crafted Life
- Lucky Charm from Pineapple Paper Company
- Sittin’ on a Pot o’ Gold from The Country Chic Cottage
- Pinch Proof from Happiness is Homemade
- Shamrocks and Shenanigans from Everyday Party Magazine
- Clovers and Shamrocks from 100 Directions
- Lucky Periodic Table from See Lindsay
- Irish I Had Another Glass from Kingston Crafts
- This is My Lucky Shirt from That’s What Che Said
- Lucky Charms from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Pinch Charming from Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Shenanigans and Malarkey from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Feeling Lucky from Pattern Revolution
- Shamrock Heart Lucky in Love from Hello Creative Family
- Shamrock with Lucky Cutout from Crafting in the Rain
- Too Cute to Pinch from Hey Let’s Make Stuff