Looking for free SVGs you can use in your St. Patrick’s Day crafting? You’ll love this collection of 16 files that you can use for St. Patrick’s Day shirts, onesies, mugs, and decor, including my lucky shamrock free SVG. (some links affiliate)
I made a shirt with green glitter iron-on, and I think it would actually look really cute on a pair of white canvas shoes too.
Use this form to download the free lucky clover SVG. After entering your name and email, it will take you to box.net to download the file.
This SVG is for Personal Use only. To use this file to make items to sell, please purchase a limited commercial license for $3 to sell up to 500 items with this design.
You can also just purchase this listing, which will additionally give you the DXF, EPS and PNG files for this design.
Upload to Cricut Design Space (or works with a Silhouette too.)
Resize so it will fit on your project (shirt, bib, shoes, etc.)
Place green glitter iron-on on the mat with shiny side down.
Mirror the image, cut and weed.
Heat EasyPress to 330 for glitter iron-on. Preheat for 5 seconds. Press for 30 seconds, and 5 more seconds from the back. Peel while warm.
Read here for extra iron-on vinyl tips.
Now visit all the links below to download each of these other SVG files.
- One Lucky Lil Miss or Man from Simply Crafted Life
- Lucky Charm from Pineapple Paper Company
- Sittin’ on a Pot o’ Gold from The Country Chic Cottage
- Pinch Proof from Happiness is Homemade
- Shamrocks and Shenanigans from Everyday Party Magazine
- Clovers and Shamrocks from 100 Directions
- Lucky Periodic Table from See Lindsay
- Irish I Had Another Glass from Kingston Crafts
- This is My Lucky Shirt from That’s What Che Said
- Lucky Charms from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Pinch Charming from Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Shenanigans and Malarkey from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Feeling Lucky from Pattern Revolution
- Shamrock Heart Lucky in Love from Hello Creative Family
- Shamrock with Lucky Cutout from Crafting in the Rain
- Too Cute to Pinch from Hey Let’s Make Stuff