Hey friends, how’s everyone doing? Life has been disrupted for probably everyone at this point. My hope is that you’re all doing ok, and doing your very best to avoid contact with people as we try to get ahold of this virus.
Our goal with these healthcare appreciation SVGs is that we can say thank you to all those who are working on treating those who are sick.
You’ll notice that many of these designs (including mine!) reference these medical professionals as heroes. I really do think that sums up how we feel about these courageous souls.
Read this post if you want a refresher on how to upload an SVG to Design Space.
Click here for a post on using iron-on vinyl.
But I also want to bring in some reality that these workers are not superhuman. They are not invincible. They are feeling the emotional and physical drain of the situation. They can get sick.
I saw someone explain that the doctors and nurses aren’t our FIRST line of defense, they are the LAST line of defense! They can’t keep us from getting sick – we have to do our best to limit the spread by our actions. WE are the first line!
Start by downloading the free “some heroes wear scrubs” SVG using this form.
This SVG is for Personal Use only. To use this file to make items to sell, please purchase a limited commercial license for $3 to sell up to 500 items with this design.
I hope that these designs will be encouraging and show our gratitude we’re all feeling.
Access the other designs here:
- Nurse Hat and Doctor Bag Tags and Bag Toppers from The Country Chic Cottage
- #teamfauci from The Kingston Home
- My Mom/Dad is a Nurse/Doctor Collection from Pineapple Paper Company
- Not All Angels Have Wings, Some Have Stethoscopes from That’s What Che Said
- Nursing is a Work of Art from Hello Creative Family
- Nurse: Because Miracle Worker Isn’t a Job Title from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- I’m a Nurse. What’s Your Superpower? from Happiness is Homemade
- Thank You EKG Heart from 100 Directions
- Hero in Scrubs from Everyday Party Magazine
- My Hero Wears Scrubs from Happy Go Lucky
- Thick Thighs & Saving Lives from See Lindsay
- Nurse Mode On/Off from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- You Can’t Scare Me, I’m a Nurse from Pattern Revolution
- Some Heroes Wear Scrubs from Crafting in the Rain
- Stethoscope Heart from Mad in Crafts
- Not All Heroes Wear Capes from 30 Minute Crafts
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)
USEFUL TIPS FOR USING SVGS
If you’re ever looking for more SVGs to use with your Cricut, check out my Etsy shop here and all the free SVGs on the blog.
Michelle Chester says
Your SVG is perfection! Can’t wait to make this!