No matter when you start decorating for Christmas, November is always a great time to start holiday crafting. So we’ve got a whole list of free Christmas SVGs, including my Holly Jolly SVG.
I had a lot of fun with this one because I drew it all on my iPad using Procreate.
Start by downloading the Holly Jolly SVG using this form.
This file is for Personal Use only. If you want to be able to sell creations using this file, plase purchase this Commercial License to sell up to 500 items. Thanks!
If you like this Holly Jolly design and want more kind of like it, check out this Christmas bundle in my shop.
You can also get just the sticker set here.
To download all the other free Christmas SVG designs, click each link below to visit the individual blogs.
- Christmas Lights Monogram Frame – Country Chic Cottage
- Very Merry Christmas – The Kingston Home
- Peace on Earth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- The Elf Made Me Do It – Pineapple Paper Co
- Hot Cocoa Sign – That’s What Che Said
- Naughty, Nice, I Tried – Hello Creative Family
- Happy Holly Days – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Christmas Countdown – Happiness is Homemade
- Gift Box with Bow – 100 Directions
- North Pole – Everyday Party Magazine
- Merry Christmas Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Rudolph is My Homie – See Lindsay
- Christmas Mode On – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Holly Jolly – Crafting in the Rain
- Jingle Juice – Mad in Crafts
- It’s Beginning to Smell Like Christmas – 30 Minute Crafts
- Let it Snow Snowman – Cutting Machine Crafting
Here are some ideas of what you can make with these free Christmas svgs
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)