Christmas and holiday gift giving printables – perfect for lots of occasions! We have tags, lists, wrappings, and these scratch off coupons too.
The directions are simple, and the result is really fun.
Sometimes the gift you’re giving needs some input or participation from the recipient. Maybe you want them to pick their own book, their own clothes, etc. This can be more fun, and more flexible, than a regular gift card.
Start by downloading the coupon page using this form.
This file is for Personal Use only. Thanks!
Supplies for diy scratch off cards
Print the page on white cardstock and cut out each coupon. Write down what the coupon is for in the circle.
Cover the whole front, or just the circle, with clear contact paper or packing tape.
Prepare the paint mixture with equal parts dish soap and metallic paint. Really, any acrylic paint will work, but metallic looks more authentic to scratch-offs.
Paint over the circle to cover the writing and let dry completely. I will likely take a few coats to become opaque.
Tuck the coupons in a stocking, a box, or even a branch of the Christmas tree.
If this fits one of your gifts this year, I hope you’ll find it useful!
But don’t go yet, check out all these other posts for more gift giving printables to download.
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Gift Card Holder
- Hello Creative Family – Letter to Santa Printable Template
- Happiness is Homemade – Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags
- Crafting in the Rain – Scratch Off Coupon
- The Country Chic Cottage – Santa Toothbrush Gift Tag
- Everyday Party Magazine – Don’t Open Until Christmas Tags
- Happy Go Lucky -Handmade with Love / Baked with Love Gift Tags
- 100 Directions – Printable Penguin Gift Tags
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – 12 Days of Christmas Gift Tags
- SeeLindsay -Hygge Christmas Gift Tags
- That’s What Che Said – From Santa Gift Tags
- Mad in Crafts – Gift Giving Budget
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – “Meowy Christmas” Coloring Gift Card Holder
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Printable Gift Wrap
- Fun for Little Ones – Christmas Gift Tag Stickers
- Liz on Call -Printable Gift Box
- Persia Lou -Christmas Tree Gift Box
- Printable Crush – Santa and Mrs. Claus Gift Tags
- Tried & True Creative -Gingerbread House Gift Box
For tips and other links sure to check out my printables resource page.