We are entering elf season! If you love them for decorating, or fun items to wear, check out all these free elf SVGs.
This one is perfect for a shirt – and works for any age! Can you just imagine baby and grandpa wearing this same design? 🙂
It says “Jollier than your average elf” in a circle shape with a cute holly leaf and berries.
I’d love to see a version with flocked HTV for the holly!
Use this form to get the SVG link to download.
This file is for personal use, but if you’d like to sell anything made with this SVG, please purchase a commercial license here.
If you use it, I’d love to see the result!
And be sure to check the list of other free elf SVG files. Each design was made by one of my talented crafty friends – we’ve been doing this for quite a while, so you probably know them all by name!
- Teacher Elf
- Jollier than your Average Elf
- Elf outfit
- Elf Approved
- Elf Monogram Frame
- Express YoursELF
- Elf made me do it
- Elf Squad
To get the most out of the designs you download from Crafting in the Rain, here are some useful posts.
- How to upload an SVG to Design Space
- Tips for using iron-on vinyl
- How to layer iron-on vinyl
- How to transfer adhesive vinyl
USEFUL TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
- Cricut or Silhouette
- Adhesive vinyl
- Transfer tape
- Iron-on Vinyl (htv)
- Weeding tools
- Printable iron-on
- Printer (I love using an HP printer so I can take advantage of the Instant Ink subscription)
- Sticker paper – printable vinyl or Avery full sticker sheets are better than Cricut sticker paper in my opinion.