Our free SVG post today is one you’re going to want to pin and file away for January. They’re all organizing SVGs! I made a crafty ideas notebook for jotting down and sketching out all those great ideas you have.
You actually may find that some of these designs will be perfect for someone on your gift list too.
Start by downloading the Crafty Ideas Inside SVG using this form.
This file is for Personal Use only. If you want to be able to sell creations using this file, plase purchase this Commercial License to sell up to 500 items. Thanks!
When you import the SVG to design space, you’ll see that each word is separate from the others, so you can decide on different colors and the exact placement on your notebook.
It could even make a cute shirt design too, really!
Check out the projects below for other SVGs files to help you organize your home and your life.
- Grocery List from The Country Chic Cottage
- Kitchen Conversions List from The Kingston Home
- Homeschool Weekly Calendar from Hello Creative Family
- Decluttering is My Cardio from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Fancy Cut Planner Pages from 100 Directions
- Months from Everyday Party Magazine
- Pantry Labels from See Lindsay
- Weekly Menu Planner from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Crafty Ideas Inside from Crafting in the Rain
- School Subject Labels from Mad in Crafts
- To Do List from Cutting Machine Crafting
- Monthly Calendar from Happy Go Lucky
Lots of great ideas right? If you need to shop for any of the items to get started on these projects, here are some of my recommendations:
- Cricut or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable vinyl (for making stickers)