Once the holidays are in the rear view mirror, there’s still a lot of winter ahead. So we wanted to find some ways to bring in a little more fun! I made a winter word scramble, great for students, and there are tons of other things to print too.
Start by downloading the Word Scramble using this form.
This file is for Personal Use only. Thanks!
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Paper Snowflake Templates
- Hello Creative Family – Winter Friends Activity Placemat
- Happiness is Homemade – Winter Word Search
- Crafting in the Rain – Winter Word Scramble
- The Country Chic Cottage – Let it Snow Art
- Everyday Party Magazine – Winter Activity Sheet
- Happy Go Lucky – Winter Sudoku
- 100 Directions – Snowman Coloring Page
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – Winter Scavenger Hunt
- SeeLindsay – Oh Christmas Tree Print
- That’s What Che Said – Winter I-Spy
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – Winter Coloring Bookmarks
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Snowflake Coloring Sheet
- Fun for Little Ones – Roll a Snowman Game
- Liz on Call – Winter Wonderland Wreath Print
- Printable Crush – Winter Floral Coloring Sheet
- Tried & True Creative – “Stay Warm” Gift Tags
- Mad In Crafts – Winter Bingo
So between kids activities and decor printables, there’s something for everyone.
See all my other free printables at the bottom of this page
Leave a Reply