Easter 2020 is on April 12. To help you celebrate and decorate, we have designed 13 religious Easter SVGs! My design is “Christ the Lord is Risen Today.” It would be perfect for a farmhouse style sign for above the mantel.
This design would work great with adhesive vinyl, or even iron-on vinyl to make a reverse canvas.
Use this form to download the free Christ is Risen SVG. After entering your name and email you will be taken to box.net to download the file.
This SVG is for Personal Use only. To use this file to make items to sell, please purchase a limited commercial license for $3 to sell up to 500 items with this design.
**This SVG is also available as part of this Easter bundle, or as a sticker set**
You’ll also love the rest of these religious SVG files. You’ll find designs to make more signs, shirts, and mugs for Easter.
Visit each of the posts below to download the free Easter SVGs. If you use any of them, be sure to share and tag on Instagram! We love to see the results!
- I Know that My Redeemer Lives – Mad in Crafts
- Christ the Lord is Risen Today – Crafting in the Rain
- Faith – Pattern Revolution
- Back by Popular Demand – See Lindsay
- Not Perfect Just Forgiven – Happy Go Lucky
- Amazing Grace – Everyday Party Magazine
- Hallelujah/He is Risen – Happiness is Homemade
- He is Love – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Easter Blessings – Hello Creative Family
- Spoiler Alert: The Tomb Was Empty – That’s What Che Said
- It is Well with My Soul – Pineapple Paper Company
- He is Risen – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Faith with Cross – The Country Chic Cottage
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)
USEFUL TIPS FOR USING SVGS
If you’re ever looking for more SVGs to use with your Cricut, check out my Etsy shop here and all the free SVGs on the blog.
where so I download the file?
So sorry – the forms are having tech issues – here’s where you can get the SVG: https://app.box.com/s/jeq4lvut5ks6arzwjjlmv2gcuijipkie