Easter 2020 is on April 12. To help you celebrate and decorate, we have designed 13 religious Easter SVGs! My design is “Christ the Lord is Risen Today.” It would be perfect for a farmhouse style sign for above the mantel.
This design would work great with adhesive vinyl, or even iron-on vinyl to make a reverse canvas.
Use this form to download the free Christ is Risen SVG. After entering your name and email, a box will pop-up with a link to take you to box.net to download the file.
This SVG is for Personal Use only. To use this file to make items to sell, please purchase a limited commercial license for $3 to sell up to 500 items with this design.
You’ll also love the rest of these religious SVG files. You’ll find designs to make more signs, shirts, and mugs for Easter.
Visit each of the posts below to download the free Easter SVGs. If you use any of them, be sure to share and tag on Instagram! We love to see the results!
- I Know that My Redeemer Lives – Mad in Crafts
- Christ the Lord is Risen Today – Crafting in the Rain
- Faith – Pattern Revolution
- Back by Popular Demand – See Lindsay
- Not Perfect Just Forgiven – Happy Go Lucky
- Amazing Grace – Everyday Party Magazine
- Hallelujah/He is Risen – Happiness is Homemade
- He is Love – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Easter Blessings – Hello Creative Family
- Spoiler Alert: The Tomb Was Empty – That’s What Che Said
- It is Well with My Soul – Pineapple Paper Company
- He is Risen – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Faith with Cross – The Country Chic Cottage
Read this post if you want a refresher on how to upload an SVG to Design Space.
Click here for a post on using iron-on vinyl.
Tips for using Cricut vinyl
Shop for supplies here:
- Iron-on vinyl (for making totes, apparel)
- Adhesive vinyl (for decorating covers)
- Printable vinyl (for making stickers)
- Cricut or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
Here’s the full set of all my free SVG posts