September is all about Halloween crafting, and we’re helping you out with free Bat Svgs! With my design, you can make a Bat Mug Wrap with infusible ink.
Read this post if you’re just getting started with Infusible Ink Mugs.
You can personalize the mug in Design Space by adding a name or initial, or other shapes in the solid black part of the wrap.
Use this form to have the SVG emailed to you. The file is for personal use only. Thank you!
In addition to this bat mug wrap SVG, you can also get all these other bat-themed SVGs for free. Visit each blog post do download the design from the creator.
Here are ideas of what you can make with each of the cut files.
Happy bat crafting!
USEFUL TIPS FOR USING SVGS
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)