Are you looking for ideas for the 100th day of school? Some schools go all out with parties, dress up and at-home assignments. This 100th day of school star SVG might be just what you need if you or your kid wants a shirt to wear.
Star shirt for 100th Day of School
The SVG design has 100 stars on it and the phrase “100 Stellar Days of School.” I think I picked this design to make because I’ve been working on a set of space-themed printable Valentines. I’ve got space on the brain!
Use this form to download the free star SVG. After entering your name and email, a box will pop-up with a link to take you to box.net to download the file.
This SVG is for Personal Use only. To use this file to make items to sell, please purchase a limited commercial license for $3 to sell up to 500 items with this design.
If the 100th Day of School Star SVG isn’t quite what you’re looking for, maybe one of these other free designs will be just perfect for you! You’ll find files to make more kid shirts, teacher shirts and even teacher gifts to celebrate the 100th day of school.
Click each link below to visit the blog and download their 10th day of school SVG.
- 100 Days of Happy from Hello Creative Family
- 100 Days Y’all from Everyday Party Magazine
- 100 Days Sharper from The Country Chic Cottage
- Level 100 Completed from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- 80 Days Until Summer Vacation from Pineapple Paper Co.
- 100 Days More Colorful from Pattern Revolution
- 100 Days Brighter from Happiness is Homemade
- Blasted Through 100 Days from Happy Go Lucky
- 100 Days of School, Countless Coffees from Mad in Crafts
- 100 Days Smarter from That’s What Che Said
- 100 Stellar Days of School from Crafting in the Rain
- 100 Days of Chugging Along (Train) from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- 100 Happy Faces from 100 Directions
- 100 Days Smarter (Crayons) from seeLINDSAY
- 100 Books from 30 Minute Crafts
Read this post if you want a refresher on how to upload an SVG to Design Space.
Click here for a post on using iron-on vinyl.
Tips for using Cricut vinyl
Shop for supplies here:
- Iron-on vinyl (for making totes, apparel)
- Adhesive vinyl (for decorating covers)
- Printable vinyl (for making stickers)
- Cricut or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
Here’s the full set of all my free SVG posts