We all designed an SVG related to the sea and we’re excited to share them with you! My design will hopefully encourage people to Sea the Good!
When I was a teenager, I babysat a family of girls whose only request when I watched them, was that we put on The Little Mermaid and we dance around like crazy to the song “Under the Sea.” The sea, the ocean, the beach, can hold a lot of fascination and peace for people. I love watching and listening to the waves, and dipping my feet in a bit.
If the ocean is an important place for you too, enjoy these designs!
Start by downloading the file using this form.
This file is for Personal Use only. If you want to be able to sell creations using this file, please purchase this Commercial License to sell up to 500 items. Thanks!
Visit each link below to access the free SVG by that specific designer.
- Sunny Days & Ocean Waves – The Country Chic Cottage
- Beach Please – The Kingston Home
- The Ocean is My Happy Place – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Girls Just Wanna Have Sun – Hello Creative Family
- Free Hugs (Octopus) – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Shark & Little Fish – 100 Directions
- Turtle – Everyday Party Magazine
- Starfish Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- I Don’t Think You’re Ready for This Jelly – seeLindsay
- Shell Yeah Beaches – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Sea the Good – Crafting in the Rain
- Salty – Mad in Crafts
- Happiness Comes in Waves – 30 Minute Crafts
- Crabby – Cutting Machine Crafting
Here’s some project inspiration for how to use the free Sea SVGs. What’s your favorite?
Read this post if you want a refresher on how to upload an SVG to Design Space.
Click here for a post on using iron-on vinyl.
Tips for using Cricut vinyl
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)