We may be still in the beginning of our Spring Break, so summer still feels far away. But, Teacher Appreciation Week and the last day of school will be here before we know it. Collect all these free teacher and summer SVG files and you’ll be ready! (some links affiliate)
As you can see, there are several ways to use these SVG files. Add them to mugs, bags, or shirts for the teachers or the students! How cute would this shirt be for the last day of school?
Start by downloading the summer SVG using this form.
This file is for Personal Use only. If you want to be able to sell creations using this file, please purchase this Commercial License to sell up to 500 items. Thanks!
When you upload the SVG to Design Space, feel free to swap out the colors to the iron-on colors that you want! If you use it, I’d love to see a picture of the final result!
Don’t forget to visit all these other blog posts linked below to get the rest of the free SVGs.
- Teacher Fuel SVG – The Country Chic Cottage
- From Teaching to Beaching – Kingston Crafts
- Jurassic Park Teacher File – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Happy Last Day of School SVG – Pineapple Paper Company
- School is Done Bring on the Fun – That’s What Che Said
- Teacher Shark Shirt – Hello Creative Family
- Done with Teaching onto Beaching – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Goodbye School, Hello Pool – Happiness is Homemade
- Class Dismissed – Everyday Party Magazine
- I Teach. What’s Your Superpower? – Happy Go Lucky
- Free Graduation SVG – See Lindsay
- Teacher Mode On/Off – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Last Day of School SVG – Simply Crafted Life
- Summer Break is My Favorite Subject – Pattern Revolution
- School’s Out for Summer – Crafting in the Rain
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)