With the release of the Cricut Mug Press we decided it would be the perfect time to make some mug themed SVGs for you. I designed this Retro Rise and Shine SVG.
It would look so cool with one of the ombre Infusible Ink patterns.
Start by downloading the Rise and Shine SVG using this form. If it doesn’t show up I appoligize! There have been some tech issues, especially on mobile. Email [email protected] and I will send the file to you!!
This file is for Personal Use only. If you want to be able to sell creations using this file, please purchase this Commercial License to sell up to 500 items. Thanks!
Visit each of these sites for the designs that they made and you can use all these mug designs for gifts or to stock your own shelves.
- Crafty Mug Design from 30 Minute Crafts
- World’s Best Boss from Mad in Crafts
- Retro Rise and Shine from Crafting in the Rain
- Tears of My Enemies from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Don’t Schitt’s Creek SVG from See Lindsay
- I Run a Tight Shipwreck from Happy Go Lucky
- Shhhh… from Everyday Party Magazine
- Make Art from 100 Directions
- Bearly Awake from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Mr. Right Mrs. Always Right from Hello Creative Family
- Tough But Sweet (Pineapple) from Pineapple Paper Co
- Please Stop Talking from The Country Chic Cottage
While these SVGs were all created with mugs in mind, let your creativity run with these. Use them for shirts, hats or bags too!
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)