Who doesn’t love a funny apron for Dad on Father’s Day? We’ve got a whole set of free grilling SVGs today, including this Hot Stuff SVG. And of course – it works for Mother’s Day too 🙂
DIY Grilling Apron for Dad
It says Extremely Hot Stuff Coming Thru, and it has a little flame icon, just to drive it home 🙂 If you want to put this on a different colored apron, the design shows up really nicely with black htv too. It would also go great on a pot holder or oven mitt!
Free Hot Stuff SVG to download
Use this form to get the file in your email. The file is for personal use only – BUT if you’d like to make and sell items with this design, simply purchase a Commercial License here.
Free Grill SVG Designs
If you want more options or more projects – be sure to check out all these grilling SVG designs from my friends too.
To get the most out of the designs you download from Crafting in the Rain, here are some useful posts.
- How to upload an SVG to Design Space
- Tips for using iron-on vinyl
- How to layer iron-on vinyl
- How to transfer adhesive vinyl
USEFUL TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
- Cricut or Silhouette
- Adhesive vinyl
- Transfer tape
- Iron-on Vinyl (htv)
- Weeding tools
- Printable iron-on
- Printer (I love using an HP printer so I can take advantage of the Instant Ink subscription)
- Sticker paper – printable vinyl or Avery full sticker sheets are better than Cricut sticker paper in my opinion.