Do you have a baby shower in your future? Or maybe a virtual one, or a “drive-by sprinkle?” Today’s SVG files are all designed to help you with gift and decor ideas. I made a “Hello my name is” SVG and it’s a great way to make a personalized onesie.
You could also put this same design on bib or drool bandana.
Start by downloading the free “Hello name tag” SVG using this form.
This SVG is for Personal Use only. To use this file to make items to sell, please purchase a limited commercial license for $3 to sell up to 500 items with this design.
Read this post if you want a refresher on how to upload an SVG to Design Space.
Then to put it on a onesie, make sure you size it correctly to fit. But make it as big as you can because those letters can get pretty small to weed!
Click here for a post on using iron-on vinyl.
Iron or EasyPress down the name tag first, then layer the personalized name. I like to have fun with swirly fonts for girls and make the name larger than the actual tag space.
You also don’t want to miss the rest of these free files – visit each blog below to access their design.
- Boy Mom/Girl Mom from 30 Minute Crafts
- Cuddle Bug from Mad in Crafts
- Hello My Name Is from Crafting in the Rain
- Worth the Wait from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Needy AF from See Lindsay
- Baby Milestones from Happy Go Lucky
- Milestone Blanket from Everyday Party Magazine
- I’m the Rainbow After the Storm from Happiness is Homemade
- Mommy in the Making from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Mommy’s Little Monster from Hello Creative Family
- Oh Baby Banner from That’s What Che Said
- Aloha Baby from Pineapple Paper Company
- Miracles Happen from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Baby on Board from The Kingston Home
- Prangry from The Country Chic Cottage
Shop for supplies here:
- Iron-on vinyl
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Cricut or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
Here’s the full set of all my free SVG posts