I think everyone loves rainbows, right? I designed this grunge rainbow SVG to add to our monthly collection: free rainbow SVGs.
This SVG file has 5 layers: a background shadow layer (which you can use or not) plus 4 different grunge rainbow arcs.
This file will work best for iron on or adhesive vinyl. Paper might have a harder time with the “grunge texture” cuts, especially at smaller sizes.
Change up the look of the rainbow by selecting your favorite colors of vinyl or HTV.
Start by downloading the grunge rainbow SVG using this form.
This file is for Personal Use only. If you want to be able to sell creations using this file, please purchase this listing . You will also receive png, dxf and eps formats. Thanks!
Check out all the other svgs from these designers – visit their blog post to download their rainbow svgs.
- Shine Bright – The Country Chic Cottage
- Love is All We Need – The Kingston Home
- Rainbow Wall Hanging – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Rainbows Are My Favorite Color – Pineapple Paper Co.
- So Over It – That’s What Che Said
- Kindness Matters – Hello Creative Family
- Girl Power – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Sunshine & Rainbows – Happiness is Homemade
- Love & Rainbows – 100 Directions
- Rainbow Design – Everyday Party Magazine
- Teacher Strong Rainbow – Happy Go Lucky
- Hand Drawn Rainbow – See Lindsay
- Dream Big Rainbow – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Grunge Rainbow – Crafting in the Rain
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Mad in Crafts
- Rainbow Baby – Cutting Machine Crafting
And if you need ideas on how you can use these rainbow svgs, here’s some good inspiration!
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)