This free SVG collection is for all the plant lovers out there. I went with a funny garden SVG that says “I don’t remember planting this.”
I think it’s perfect for either a wildflower garden – or the corner that just doesn’t get weeded too often. You decide how to use it!
Use this form to get the Funny Garden SVG emailed to you. If the form is having tech problems again, email me and I’ll get it to you directly.
I usually suggest putting my SVGs on anything from pillows, totes, and shirts. But this one I don’t think makes much sense outside of an actual garden or planter.
Cut it from vinyl, or make a stencil and paint it.
For more great plant-themed SVG, visit these other projects here:
- Garden Gangster from The Kingston Home
- Botany Plants Lately? from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Welcome to the Jungle from Mad in Crafts
- Say Aloe to My Little Friend from That’s What Che Said
- Feelin’ Cute, Might Die Later from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff!
- I’m a Succa for You from Kara Creates
- Crazy Plant Lady from Everyday Party Magazine
- Aloe Gorgeous from The Country Chic Cottage
- I Don’t Remember Planting This from Crafting in the Rain
- Love Grows Here from Hello Creative Family
- You Grow Girl from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Little Plant Drawing SVG from 100 Directions
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)