I just spent a weekend enjoying part of the PNW on Camano Island in the Puget Sound. While it wasn’t exactly a lake it did get me excited to share this month’s free lake SVGs!
Here’s a beautiful line up of rocks I collected right by our house.
So I went with a funny angle and made this Kiss my Oars hand-drawn SVG file.
You can change up to any colors you like, and the file would be really cute on a shirt, or a large wooden sign, or like the water bottle above.
Use this form to get the SVG ink emailed to you.
For more free lake SVGs, be sure to check out all the posts below to get my friend’s SVGs too.
To get the most out of the designs you download from Crafting in the Rain, here are some useful posts.
- How to upload an SVG to Design Space
- Tips for using iron-on vinyl
- How to layer iron-on vinyl
- How to transfer adhesive vinyl
USEFUL TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
- Cricut or Silhouette
- Adhesive vinyl
- Transfer tape
- Iron-on Vinyl (htv)
- Weeding tools
- Printable iron-on
- Printer (I love using an HP printer so I can take advantage of the Instant Ink subscription)
- Sticker paper – printable vinyl or Avery full sticker sheets are better than Cricut sticker paper in my opinion.