I designed the Donut Forget to Practice SVG with kids in mind – but really, adults have things we need to practice too. Maybe it’s a new hobby, maybe it’s something work related. But I hope you can find a use for it!
Use this form to enter your email and get the free file delivered to you. If the form gives you any trouble, please let me know! Sometimes the tech side of things is less fun than the crafty stuff I do
Whether you’ve got kids practicing music, theater, or sports, everyone can use a cute and sweet reminder to practice.
Or if you’re a music teacher, something like this would be really fun in a classroom as a poster, or wear it on your shirt during a donut Friday 🙂
For more donut themed SVGs, check out all the designs below.
USEFUL TIPS FOR USING SVGS
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)