Please don’t tell my kids I have already designed something for the new school year 🙂 But we’re sharing a collection of Back to School SVGs!
I hope you’ve got a good chunk of summer left, but you’ll have designs ready to go for the first day, or with this design, it works all year.
Start by downloading the Great Day to Learn Something New SVG using this form.
This SVGwould work great on a shirt, as pictured, or on a notebook or a totebag. It would make cute classroom signs too!
Visit these links for the other Back to School SVGs created by the other designers.
Click here for a post on using iron-on vinyl.
Tips for using Cricut vinyl
- Iron-on vinyl (for making totes, apparel)
- Adhesive vinyl (for decorating covers)
- Printable vinyl (for making stickers)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Cricut or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)