If you’ve had to endure hours of Baby Shark over the last few years, you’ll love this Baby Ghost SVG.
You can get it sent to your email by signing up here.
This file is for personal use only – BUT, you can buy it in this bundle with TONS of other Halloween SVG files, and then you get a commercial license to sell items you make with the SVGs. Even if you don’t want to sell though, the bundle is a great deal because of how many designs you get.
Then upload to your program of choice and cut it out to put on a onesie like this, or even on a trick-or-treat bag!
These other Halloween files are just as cute and you can get them from each link below.
The following supplies will come in handy for using these free Halloween SVGs.
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)