Do you live in the USA and like to keep 4th of July or “Americana” decor up all summer long? Then you’ll love the America Marquee SVG I designed for the new SVG group I have joined.
I live across the state border from Portland, OR and this is a pretty famous sign in the city.
It’s definitely fun to see it lit up at night, and it was the inspiration for my America Marquee design!
Use this form to get the free America SVG delivered to your email.
You can resize it to fit any kind of project you want to make.
If you’re going to cut out the vinyl in single pieces to go on a tall porch board like I have pictured, you’ll want to use a Silhouette, or a Cricut “3” machine that can cut vinyl without a mat.
You could also cut the design from stencil vinyl and paint on the design.
For more fun red, white, and blue designs to use for the rest of your summer, visit each link below
- America Marquee
- America the Beautiful
- Layered Star Wreath
- Patriotic Layered Card
- 1776 with Stars
- All American
- American Flag Heart
- God Shed His Grace On Thee
- Patriotic Bow
- USA Flag Mandala Shadowbox
- Patriotic Home is Where My Heart Is
- Floral USA SVG
- Party in the USA
- USA Vibes Banner
- America Cowboy Hat
- Land That I Love Patriotic Truck
- Miss Independent/American Flag Heart SVG
- American Flag Smiley Face SVG
- Land of The Free Rhinestone SVG
To get the most out of the designs you download from Crafting in the Rain, here are some useful posts.
- How to upload an SVG to Design Space
- Tips for using iron-on vinyl
- How to layer iron-on vinyl
- How to transfer adhesive vinyl
USEFUL TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
- Cricut or Silhouette
- Adhesive vinyl
- Transfer tape
- Iron-on Vinyl (htv)
- Weeding tools
- Printable iron-on
- Printer (I love using an HP printer so I can take advantage of the Instant Ink subscription)
- Sticker paper – printable vinyl or Avery full sticker sheets are better than Cricut sticker paper in my opinion.