Want to whip up some easy Father’s Day gifts like this “Who Has Two Thumbs and Awesome Kids” shirt? Download all these free Father’s Day SVGs today!
Our Digitally Crafty Group has created this set of designs to decorate shirts, cards, gifts – or whatever you can think of.
Use this form to download the Two Thumbs and Awesome Kids SVG. The SVG file is separated into two sections – the words and the hands. That way if you want to make this a 2-color design, it’s really easy. If you want to keep it one color, attach the whole design before cutting.
The file is for personal use only – BUT if you’d like to make and sell items with this design, simply purchase a Commercial License here.
Get all the other designs here:
To get the most out of the designs you download from Crafting in the Rain, here are some useful posts.
- How to upload an SVG to Design Space
- Tips for using iron-on vinyl
- How to layer iron-on vinyl
- How to transfer adhesive vinyl
USEFUL TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
- Cricut or Silhouette
- Adhesive vinyl
- Transfer tape
- Iron-on Vinyl (htv)
- Weeding tools
- Printable iron-on
- Printer (I love using an HP printer so I can take advantage of the Instant Ink subscription)
- Sticker paper – printable vinyl or Avery full sticker sheets are better than Cricut sticker paper in my opinion.