Check out all the creative Stars and Space themed SVGs we have for you today! I made a stars by the pocketful card that would be perfect for anyone who loves the night sky, or Taylor Swift.
It’s a line from her song “Snow on the Beach.”
Supplies for the pocketful card
- Cardstock: light pink, dark pink, white, yellow, orange
- Vinyl: black
- Cricut: Explore or Maker
- Scoring Stylus
- Weeding hook
- Transfer tape
Use this form to access the cards SVG
This file is for personal use, but if you’d like to sell anything made with this SVG, please purchase a commercial license here.
Instructions for card assembly
- Upload the SVG to Cricut Design Space, and add a single score line to the middle of the card base layer.
- Cut each layer from the matching color of cardstock.
- Cut the words from black adhesive vinyl – it will be easier to apply to the card than other paper.
- Layer the different colors of cardstock, using the image in Design Space as reference.
- Fold the card base along the score line and center the rest of the card on it.
And to get all the other space SVGs, visit each link below, and have fun making all your new projects!
To get the most out of the designs you download from Crafting in the Rain, here are some useful posts.
- How to upload an SVG to Design Space
- Tips for using iron-on vinyl
- How to layer iron-on vinyl
- How to transfer adhesive vinyl
USEFUL TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
- Cricut or Silhouette
- Adhesive vinyl
- Transfer tape
- Iron-on Vinyl (htv)
- Weeding tools
- Printable iron-on
- Printer (I love using an HP printer so I can take advantage of the Instant Ink subscription)
- Sticker paper – printable vinyl or Avery full sticker sheets are better than Cricut sticker paper in my opinion.