Today we have printables just for the kids! Any of these cute activities would be great for preschool, babysitting, or after-school craft time. I made printable zoo finger puppets.
Start by downloading the free puppet file here:
When you download this file, you will get 2 PNG files. That means you can upload to your Cricut machine, print on your printer, then have your Cricut cut each of the puppets out.
You can also just print the images and cut around them with scissors. Then, for the fingers to fit through, inside the circles as best you can.
For the best durability, print these puppets on cardstock.
Don’t miss all the other kid craft printables at each of the links below. I’d love to hear if you have a favorite, or if your kids like these zoo finger puppets!
- Ocean Sewing Cards & Playdough Mat – Hello Creative Family
- Finger Puppets – Crafting in the Rain
- Halloween Paper Dolls – Everyday Party Magazine
- Origami Animals – Kara Creates
- Farm Animal Clothespin Puppets – Mad in Crafts
- Paper Spinners – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Halloween Dice Game – Tried & True
- Space Coloring Pages – Creatively Beth
If you are just getting started with free printables, read this page for tips on using printables including supplies I like to use.
You can also see all my other free printables here.
Leave a Reply