Do you have any baseball or softball players in your house? What about fans? These free baseball SVGs are perfect for all your spring training and beyond! I designed this one: Yeah, I do play ball like a girl SVG.
My own experience doesn’t go past 6th-grade softball. I played for one summer, and probably had more fun standing out in the sun than paying attention to what was happening in the game. So most of what I know about baseball I learned from having The Sandlot VHS on repeat for a couple of years there.
This shirt is for any of those awesome players out there who can turn “You play ball like a girl!” into an amazing compliment – anyone would be proud to play as well as they do!
We know a lot of you out there are amazing sports moms and dads too. You carpool, you cheer, you support, you provide snacks, and help everyone be proud of doing their best. With these designs, you can wear a new shirt to nearly every game 🙂
Use this form to download the free play ball like a girl SVG. You will be directed to box.net to download the file.
This SVG is for Personal Use only. To use this file to make items to sell, please purchase a limited commercial license for $3 to sell up to 500 items with this design.
You’ll also love the rest of these free baseball SVG files. You’ll find designs to make more shirts and hats, or even party bags.
Visit each of the posts below to download the free baseball SVGs. If you use any of them, be sure to share and tag on Instagram! We love to see the results!
- Hey Batter Batter – The Country Chic Cottage
- Wild Thing – 30 Minute Crafts
- I’m a Baller – The Kingston Home
- Eat, Sleep, Baseball, Repeat – Mad in Crafts
- Dirt and Diamond – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Play Ball Like a Girl – Crafting in the Rain
- There’s No Crying in Baseball – Pineapple Paper Co.
- My Kid has Practice – Pattern Revolution
- Baseball Love – That’s What Che Said
- I like to Hit and Steal – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Baseball Mom and Dad – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Homerun Champ – See Lindsay
- Run Like you Stole It – Happiness is Homemade
- At the Ballpark is Where I Spend Most of My Days – Happy Go Lucky
- Home – Everyday Party Mag
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)
USEFUL TIPS FOR USING SVGS
If you’re ever looking for more SVGs to use with your Cricut, check out my Etsy shop here and all the free SVGs on the blog.
Glena Buchanan says
Not able to open the file. No zip file??
“Svg play like a girl “