Fall is in full swing, and the weather, at least where I live, agrees. Cooler mornings, refreshing rain, and rich colors when the sun comes back out. With Thanksgiving on the earlier side this year, we wanted to create a collection of Thanksgiving SVGs for you to start using right away.
What will you make with this collection of free Thanksgiving SVGs? You can decorate your shirts, towels, napkins and plates with all these cute designs we made. Click through each post in the bottom list to download the file from the creator. (some links are affiliate)
I made a super easy paper charger to go under clear plates. I love this way of making custom place settings and you get to just re-use the same clear plates for every dinner.
I found a decorative circle in Cricut Design Space – this one with cutouts along the border that looked like stitches. (image #M34D90 ) I cut it at 11.5 inches, the largest circle you can cut – out of red glitter cardstock.
Then I cut “Let’s Eat” from white vinyl. It transfers beautifully to the glitter cardstock because it has such a smooth finish. You don’t have to worry about the transfer tape sticking to it or pulling up any paper fibers.
Set the clear plates on top, and enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner!
1. Rachel’s Trifle (From Friends) – The Simply Crafted Life
2. The Bird is the Word – Pattern Revolution
3. Always Eat the Pie – That’s What Che Said
4. Family, Pie, Football, Thankful – Pineapple Paper Co.
5. Thanksgiving Maternity Shirt – The Country Chic Cottage
6. Leftovers are for Quitters – Happiness is Homemade
7. Best Leg Day Ever – Everyday Party Magazine
8. Place Setting Accent – 100 Directions
9. Modern Leaf SVG – seeLINDSAY
10. Hey There Hot Stuff(ing) – Kingston Crafts
11. Friendsgiving – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
12. Gobble Til You Wobble – Happy Go Lucky
13. #Blessed – Hello Creative Family
14. Let’s Eat – Crafting in the Rain