With lots of people canceling travel plans this summer – especially out of the country or by plane, many are taking to the roads to stay a little closer to home and far away from people. If you’re looking for entertainment for the kids in the car, you’ll love this road trip word scramble.
Use this form to download the word scramble printable.By being a newsletter subscriber, you get access to my downloads for free! These printables can be printed as many times as you like, but please do not share the digital file itself. Direct friends to this blog post instead.
I joined up with a bunch of other creative friends to offer a whole set of printables perfect for camping and road trip activities.
Click each link below to access their printable. You can see there are word searches, scavenger hunts, coloring pages, and games to keep all ages busy.
And if the kids get stuck on a word or finding something, be sure to jump in to help them out and play with them!
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – License Plate Game
- Hello Creative Family – Camping Activity Place Mat
- Happiness is Homemade – Camping BINGO
- Crafting in the Rain – Road Trip Word Scramble
- The Country Chic Cottage – Road Sign Scavenger Hunt
- Everyday Party Magazine – Camping Themed I Spy
- Happy Go Lucky Blog – Road Trip Alphabet Game
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – Camping Scavenger Hunt
- SeeLindsay – Cabin Printable
- That’s What Che Said – Road Trip Mad Libs
- Mad in Crafts – Camping Bucket List
- Artsy Fartsy Mama – Camping Tic Tac Toe
- Pineapple Paper Co – Printable Camping Stickers
- Fun for Little Ones – Camping Word Search
- Liz on Call – Travel I Spy
- Persia Lou – Road Trip Maze
- Printable Crush – Camping Drawing Tutorial
Hope that helps with your summer fun planning. And don’t forget the road trip snacks!