Are you ready for some cute back to school SVGs? We’ve designed these free files for you to use on all your back to school projects. You could make First Day of School shirts, customize school supplies, or decorate your classroom, all with these free back to school SVGs. I made a Harry Potter school SVG. (some links affiliate)
I used a Professor Snape quote from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. “There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class.” Use iron-on vinyl and add it to a fabric pencil pouch.
Read this post with tips on using iron-on vinyl
Or you could decorate a notebook or binder cover. Use adhesive vinyl which will stick to a paper or plastic notebook.
Read this post with tips on using adhesive vinyl
And if you’re creating a Harry Potter-themed classroom, you could cut this Harry Potter School SVG from window cling and add it to a window!
Here are all the other back to school SVGs in the collection. Click each link below to get the other files.
- Too cool for school from The Country Chic Cottage
- Keepin’ it class-y from Kingston Crafts
- I will talk to everyone from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Be Awesome Today from Pineapple Paper Co.
- Ready to Rule the School from That’s What Che Said
- Back To School? No Prob-llama from Hello Creative Family
- One Smart Cookie from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Watch out preschool/kindergarten, here I come! from Happiness is Homemade
- Bookmark and Reading Log from 100 Directions
- Prepare to be schooled from Everyday Party Magazine
- I put the cool in school from Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Back to cool from See LINDSAY
- I’m Just Here for Recess from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Most Likely to Talk in Class from The Simply Crafted Life
- No foolish wand waving… in this class from Crafting in the Rain
Read this post on how to upload an SVG to Cricut
If you use this SVG, shoot me a picture – I’d love to see the result!
This file is for personal use only.
SUPPLIES FOR USING SVGS
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker or Cricut Joy or Silhouette machine (for cutting the vinyl)
- Weeding tools (for removing extra vinyl)
- Iron-on vinyl (for shirts and totes)
- Stencil vinyl (for painting)
- EasyPress (for using the iron-on vinyl)
- Adhesive vinyl (for signs)
- Printable sticker sheets (for making stickers)