Time for free gym SVGs! If you’re heading back to the gym after the holidays, or you go on and off all year long, we’ve got you!
I’ve never been a fan of long aerobic work outs. I mean, I did my share of trying to run while I was in college.
And did a lot of Tae Bo after getting married.
But what I really like is lifting weights. I don’t get really serious into programs or schedules, but I know that keeping toned muscles is good for my bones, my metabolism, and can help prevent injury.
So I had to smile when I came up with this acronym for GYM. Get Your Muscles!
Fill out this form and get the design in your email.
For more funny and inspiring gym SVGs, check, out each post below.
To get the most out of the designs you download from Crafting in the Rain, here are some useful posts.
- How to upload an SVG to Design Space
- Tips for using iron-on vinyl
- How to layer iron-on vinyl
- How to transfer adhesive vinyl
USEFUL TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
- Cricut or Silhouette
- Adhesive vinyl
- Transfer tape
- Iron-on Vinyl (htv)
- Weeding tools
- Printable iron-on
- Printer (I love using an HP printer so I can take advantage of the Instant Ink subscription)
- Sticker paper – printable vinyl or Avery full sticker sheets are better than Cricut sticker paper in my opinion.