Looking for some fun Thanksgiving printables? I made a Thanksgiving Word Scramble that would be fun for kids and grownups alike while waiting for dinner!
Use this form to access the download link.
Visit each link below for more Thanksgiving games, activities, and decor!
Printables for Thanksgiving
Use these printables to help you decorate for Thanksgiving, and give the kids some games and activities to play while waiting for food
Thanksgiving Printables for Family Fun
Use this printable as a family group activity
FREE Printable Thankful Tree and Leaves to Color
Let each person color their own thanksful tree
Funny Thanksgiving Wine Labels Free Printables
Bringing wine? Dress up the bottles with printable labels!
Free Printable Thanksgiving Cootie Catcher / Joke Teller
Keep little fingers busy with these cute fortune tellers
Free Printable Grateful Thanksgiving Dice Game
Printable dice game for Thanksgiving conversations
Free Printable Thanksgiving I-Spy Game!
Find Thanksgiving pictures in this printable iSpy game
PRINTABLE THANKSGIVING RECIPE CARDS
Send guest home with favorite recipes on these printable cards
Thanksgiving Game Cards
Use these cards for pictionary, charades, or as conversation starters
Free Thanksgiving Stickers Plus More Fall Printables
Set out these printable stickers at the kid table and let them decorate their napkins
Thanksgiving Word Scramble
Give your brain a workout by unscrambling these Thanksgiving words
Free Printable Thanksgiving Banner
Thanksgiving decorations can be cute and simple, like this banner!
Free Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt Printable
Send the kids on a Thanksgiving scavenger hunt
Free Gratitude Journal Printable + 13 Thanksgiving Printables
Print this colorful thankful activity
Supplies for making printables
- Printer (I love using an HP printer so I can take advantage of the Instant Ink subscription)
- Cardstock – just a regular 8.5 x 11 pack of white cardstock from someplace like Walmart (check near their printer paper) will work great. Sometimes plain printer paper works too, but I like how cardstock is sturdier.
- Sticker paper – printable vinyl or Avery full sticker sheets are better than Cricut sticker paper in my opinion.
- Paper trimmer – try the Cricut trimmer or a Fiskars one
- Scoring board for creating crisp fold lines when needed.
Leave a Reply