If you’re planning any kind of party or movie night, this Harry Potter Monster Book treat is fun and tasty. Make them ahead and store in the freezer, or let people build their own!
Ingredients for Book of Monsters Treat
- Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Candy Eyes
- Fruit Leather
Harry Potter Book of Monsters Treat
Quick and easy treat for a Harry Potter party.
- Ice cream sandwiches
- Candy eyes
- Fruit leather
- Chocolate frosting
1. Remove ice cream sandwiches from wrapper
2. Attach candy eyes with a small amount of frosting
3. Cut fruit leather into tongue shape
4. Cut slit into ice cream to hold tongue
5. Dab frosting on the top of the sandwich to create texture
Use this as a party activity, or make them ahead of time and store in the freezer.
Serving Size:1 sandwich
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 280Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 170mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 4g
See all my other Harry Potter crafts here
Leave a Reply