I’m a member of the Chick-Fil-A mom panel and got to try some tortilla soup for free. Lucky me, right? Opinions and craft idea are mine.
What do you do when you’re given the challenge to upcycle a Chick-Fil-A tortilla soup bowl? Well, first you enjoy that tortilla soup of course! And then you get crafty with spray paint and fabric. I decided to turn mine into a cute pin cushion. Isn’t it cute? Here’s how you can make one too.
- Small chicken tortilla soup bowl, clean and dry
- Spray paint
- Fabric (about 6 inches square)
- Trim the tabs off the corners of the bowl.
- Spray paint with two light coats of paint and let dry completely.
- Wrap fabric tightly around fabric and secure with a small rubber band.
- Apply a bunch of hot glue inside the bowl and press the fabric down into the bowl, rubber band side down. Hold while the glue cools.
- Add pins to pin cushion and sew your next masterpiece! (Or let it sit and be cute on your craft table, like I will.)
|Chick-Fil-A tortilla soup|
Leave a Reply